SALES & ADVISING
Gregory is a licensed realtor (Greenridge Realty) engaged in residential sales throughout the West Michigan region. Gregory also advises investors on creating property portfolio strategies.
Why choose to work with Gregory?
- Gregory combines caring with expertise to deliver exceptional results.
- He’s the realtor who teaches the other realtors – his knowledge of the process and his ability to deal with tough situations and challenges that arise is unrivaled.
- His passion is finding people the right place to call home. He offers every client his full availability, fast response times, expert attention to detail, and complete honesty.
- He leverages his 20+ years of experience in marketing, communications, and digital advertising – the kind of demanding marketing experience few realtors can match.
- He actually cares about his clients.
You can trust Gregory to deliver results that will exceed your expectations – according to your timetable and pricing needs – helping you find the right house and maximizing the sale of your existing home.
REAL ESTATE EDUCATION & TEACHING
Gregory is a State Certified Instructor teaching the 40 hour pre-licensing class as well as an array of continuing education topics.
Additionally, he serves as a curriculum subject matter expert and helps write and design online real estate courses – including GRI and broker training – as well as textbook writing.
Utilizing his 20+ years of experience in university teaching, employee training, and instructional design, Gregory effectively communicates complex topics, simply and clearly, maximizing learning and retention.