GREENRIDGE REALTY / MI LICENSE.NET Grand Rapids, MI 2014 to Present
Licensed State Instructor & Real Estate Agent
State certified instructor for real estate licensing and continuing education, with a focus on real estate legal issues. Licensed real estate agent selling and buying properties throughout West Michigan.
- Instructor for State of Michigan 40-hour Real Estate Licensure class.
- State Certified Continuing Education Instructor for broad range of Real Estate issues including sales, marketing, contracts, environmental issues, financing, and deed transfers.
- Seasoned Realtor, selling over $12 million in residential homes since 2014.
- Business Advisor-Consultant on corporate real estate investment and property management issues.
CLARITY COMMUNICATIONS Grand Rapids, MI 1995 – Present
Marketing Communications services company offering creative strategy, writing, and editing services with an emphasis on digital and online communications.
Principal & Copywriter in Chief
Previous clients have included Steelcase, Meijer, Rent.com, Mercy Health, Bissell, Pfizer, Gordon Food Services, multiple online retailers, Kent County Animal Shelter, and several nonprofits, churches, and religious organizations.
AMWAY CORPORATION Grand Rapids, MI 2004 -2014
Global internet retailer with annual revenues exceeding $12B.
Marketing Communications/Web Editor
Engaged in all aspects of marketing, digital communications, and marketing communications strategy for various multi-million dollar product lines. Created brand standards to ensure integrity of communications across all channels. Maintained brand consistency across all online assets. Engaged in all aspects of B2B communications. Wrote for social media outlets. Trained staff in digital communications best practices.
- Created and managed successful digital marketing communications strategy for over 35 major product launches each selling more than $1 million in the first year.
- Wrote/Edited product descriptions, sales materials, advertising, and content for several websites.
- Reached over 100,000 consumers weekly through marketing and business communication online, email, digital newsletter campaigns.
- Edited Amway Business News (ABN), Amway’s premier digital business magazine reaching over 90,000 readers monthly.
- Experienced corporate blogger, social media strategist, and SEO-SEM writer.
SUMMIT TRAINING SOURCE Grand Rapids, MI 1999-2004
Environmental, health and safety training software firm providing online learning programs to Fortune 500 companies.
Marketed online learning programs through innovative digital and print strategies. Created engaging and motivational digital marketing content. Wrote persuasive, successful brochures, product catalogs and online pages, emails, online and print ads, proposals and requests for proposals. Wrote trade articles and white papers on industry issues.
- Project managed initiative taking existing 200 video training courses into successful interactive online learning format.
- Wrote product descriptions, ad copy, and marketing materials according to brand standards.
- Improved market position and increased sales by 15% first year, leading/executing national seminars showcasing online learning product.
Usability Analyst, Human Factors International 2014
Human Centric Design, Michigan State University 2012
Digital Copywriting, Mediabistro, New York 2013
eMarketing, eMarketing Association (eMA) 2009
Various Content Management Applications / Interwoven/TeamSite / MOSS / Adobe® Acrobat / Google Business / SQL / Adobe® InCopy / ASP / CSS / Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint / Access / HTML5 / Lotus Notes / Apple Suite / DotLoop / Flex MLS / Various CRM / WordPress /
PREVIOUS UNIVERSITY TEACHING
Mount Aloysius College, Cresson, PA 1994 – 1995
Catholic, four year, liberal arts college in central Pennsylvania
Assistant Professor of Philosophy & Theology
Taught Ethics, Philosophy of the Person, Introduction to Catholic Theology, and Introduction to Philosophy courses for undergraduates.
The Milltown Institute of Theology & Philosophy, Dublin, Ireland 1992 – 1997
Catholic graduate school and seminary in Dublin, Ireland operated by the Jesuits.
Instructor of Philosophy
Taught Ethics, Social Philosophy, and Philosophy of the Human Person to undergraduate and graduate students.
Gregory earned his B.A. in philosophy and theology at Franciscan University in Ohio, his M.Phil. in philosophy at the International Academy of Philosophy in Liechtenstein, and did his doctoral work in philosophy (Ph.D.) at the Loyola Institute, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.